Judge Netting is a FAST-GROWING specialty contractor (NUMBER 1 in the Western US!) that designs, builds and repairs netting barriers for golf courses, sports fields and landfills. We are looking for a hard-working Foreman to run a construction crew. Our foremen are expected to be an expert in the industry and are responsible for supervising every aspect of a job. He or she must have a strong ability to work with and supervise employees in order to ensure that crews begin work on time and finish within designated working hours.
QUALITIES OF A FOREMAN
• He or she is also responsible for security and safety on the job site.
• Able to identify those areas of a project that are most at risk of delaying a project and taking
any necessary corrective action to ensure that the project stays on schedule and is completed
by or ahead of its deadline.
• Expected to monitor employee efforts, evaluate their progress, and provide workers with
guidance and assistance to help increase efficiency.
• He or she must also be familiar with relevant building codes so that all completed work
meets or, ideally, exceeds all requirements for quality and safety.
• When there are grievances between employees or complaints related to the work
environment, it is the foreman who acts as the liaison between labor and management.
• He or she must have the ability to read and follow sketches and blueprints and be savvy
enough to make suggestions about changes whenever necessary.
• Responsible for completing a broad range of paperwork.
• Willing to make sacrifices for the better of the crew and the company.
• Aware of company benefits and actively promotes them to the crew.
• Must always stand up for company values and is a proud representative of the company, in
• CDL Class A
• NCCCO Crane Certification
• Proficient at operating heavy equipment
• Not afraid of heights
• Willing to travel, California/West Coast (Required)
Please apply through our website, www.Judgenetting.com, or submit your resume via email below.
Construction Laborer – Specialty Netting
Judge Netting is a FAST-GROWING specialty contractor (NUMBER 1 in the Western US!) that designs, builds and repairs netting barriers for golf courses, sports fields and landfills. We are looking for hard workers who are able to work on these jobs and are willing to learn the construction trade of building new netting barriers. Here are some of the preferred requirements:
- High energy, motivated
- Intelligent learner
- Good Attitude, willing to learn new trade
- Has or willing to obtain Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Crane operator certification is desirable
- Familiarity with and use of heavy equipment, backhoes, reach forks, manlifts, skid steers
- Not afraid of heights
- Willing to travel, West Coast
- Preferred Experience: Loading/ hauling poles and equipment, pouring concrete, use auger to drill holes, setting tall poles in the ground